Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

warrior dvd i watched.

• 04-12-2005 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

the rise and fall of the ultimate warrior man it was a great dvd.
    id like to see a dvd from the warriors side .as it was really all the side of vince mac mahon etc. and his gang:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

There is a Warrior shoot interview which gives his side of things as well as a couple of his old Dingo Warrior matches which is pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Lump Basher

There is a Warrior shoot interview which gives his side of things as well as a couple of his old Dingo Warrior matches which is pretty good.
    I agree with this guy. I bought it in wrestling mania in stephens green and it's really cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Yeah, I'm interested in seeing this too. Not so much for the matches. Seen one Warrior match, seen them all lol. Besides I have most of his better matches anyways. Although the old Dingo Warrior matches sound cool form a historical perspective.

Isn't this the first time that WWE have put out a DVD featuring almost all negative stuff about a wrestler?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

i thought i posted on this thread.....cant seem to see my post anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

Funniest part is when Christian and Jericho just take the piss out of Warrior.

Warrior made no sense whatsoever.He'd snarl and talk about outer space and the power of the warriors and insanity and frustration and anger.I think JR put it right when he said subtitles were needed

• Advertisement
Advertisement