Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Free Admin Panel?

Options
  • 04-12-2005 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

I'm shopping around at the moment for an admin panel with all the features of something like Cpanel but focusing more on the open sourse variety. I've come across webmin and ispconfig as alternatives but i know there are plenty more out there. Whats the best, experiences with any free admin panel is more than welcome. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Webmin is probably the most mature, altho you do get what you pay for if you want any kind of advanced features. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9 ALways has an active discussion on same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Arch-Stanton

Open Source - Have a look for;

BlueQuartz (it's a rewrite of the old Cobat 550) you can run it on Fedora or CentOS

SME (version 6 is the stable release running on RedHat, the new version 7 is still in beta and runs on CentOS 4.2)

Damien

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You really won't find any open source solutions that offer the range of features that cpanel,directadmin etc. offer.
    Virtualmin is "ok", but it's not exactly great.

Advertisement