Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blood trinity, worth watching?

Options
  • 04-12-2005 5:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

like the title says is this worth watching? i have this, paranoia agent, haibane reimei and gits:sac 1st gig in a queue of stuff to watch. i know from posts here or from reviews that all the others are good, but i haven't really heard anything about trinity blood. i only d/l'ed it cos its gonzo and the last 2 series ive seen from them was quite good, but they were both recommended.

so is this any good?

thanks
    kev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

I only watched the first ep or two but I did like it - its been on my list to download for a long while now :/

Haibane Reimei \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

Good series - in that the story jaunts along at a nice pace and, for every bit that predictable, the character development is strong and will reveal things you didn’t know in advance.

Won’t bother listing the negatives(there are a few, but nothing major in my opinion).

For once, the ending wasn’t anti-climatic, but did leave me wanting to see more. Download it if you can find it – (isn’t it licensed in America?)

(title of post is a bit confusing, given that there was a movie called ‘Blood: Trinity’)

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭sme

didn't realise that was a film with a similar title. punctuation is everything. i assume that blood: trinity is somehow related to blood: the last vampire?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

Sorry, my bad....I just went and double-checked the movie I was thinking of....and let's just say I was way off :o... apparantly my memory and reality don't jive this time around. I'll just shut up now.... :D

(However, Trinity Blood is still worth downloading)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Zanza

Trinity Blood is cool, but sadly it got licensed :/

I never bought a DVD, but for this one, I might make an exception!

• Advertisement
Advertisement