Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Children's Literature

Options
  • 04-12-2005 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

Did anyone happen to make it to the last lecture of Children's Lit?

I think they were supposed to give out some of the exam questions but I wasn't in, can anyone help me out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

cool-theres a children lit course in ucd-that sounds like the bust fun ever.I was an enid blyton girl myself but my favourite kids book of all time is fantastic mr fox by roal dahl.Also used to love the bash street kids in the dandy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭john^doyle

*cranks up the Make-This-Thread-Go-Wildly-Off-Topic Machine*

yah - i used to love Roald Dahl, Fantastic Mr Fox is one of my favourites. I know its in my house somewhere still :) it had the best ending w/ the three farmers still waiting for him

and The Twits that was also coooool

oh i wish i was a kid again.... Petit-Filous were so HUGE back then!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Weird, absolutely loved Fantastic Mr Fox too, read is countless times and still remember most of it yet. Haven’t heard anyone mention it in years! Liked the twits but was a soft hearted kid and found it kind of creepy:o Became more of an Arthur Conan Doyle fan but that was a bit later in life.

Sorry funky don't know anything about Children's Lit course though:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Kalashnikov_Kid

They didn't give out any actual questions, just went thru the exam layout.

I would tell you the layout, but I cant remember it.

Go to the English dept. theyll sort you out, will have to go there meself come to think of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Fair enough, cheers Kalashnikov.

And yes Fantastic Mr. Fox has got to be the best book ever, that and the Revolting Rhymes were by far my favourite Roald Dahl books!

• Advertisement
Advertisement