Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for something sporty...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Bluehair wrote:
    I hadn't even thought of the Saab mind you but will definately add it to the list of potentials.

The point you make above though is exactly what I'm thinking and now is as good a time to do it as any. I've a thread running in Classics where I'm giving serious thought to an old 912 too but that would be a helluva departure from creature comforts :D

Thanks for all the suggestions folks I really appreciate it, gives me lots of food for thought in the New Year :)

My brother had a 2003 9-3 2.0 T Aero estate from new and it was nothing but problems. The engine leaked oil heavily, all the shocks needed replacing after a year and a half, the steering was never right and the turbo needed replacing after 2 years. (I guess it's just a Vauxhall underneath).

Advertisement