Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PI Ban

Options
  • 04-12-2005 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭

It should be over, but i've yet to be removed.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

ratboy wrote:
    It should be over, but i've yet to be removed.
    I'd love to see you removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭ratboy

bitharsh considering i've never talked to you before.

ratboy wrote:
    bitharsh considering i've never talked to you before.
    I've read many of your gem's. 'specially the little hissy fit you had recently here about been banned from After Hours. Now I find out your banned from PI. Bit of a pattern developing, don't you think. Maybe I'm wrong and your actually the salt of the earth.

Hobart wrote:
    I've read many of your gem's. 'specially the little hissy fit you had recently here about been banned from After Hours. Now I find out your banned from PI. Bit of a pattern developing, don't you think. Maybe I'm wrong and your actually the salt of the earth.[/QUOT
    Would you call Nelson Mandelas struggle for apartheid in South Africa a 'hissy fit', i don't think so.

Hi bubbles!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Hobart wrote:
    I've read many of your gem's. 'specially the little hissy fit you had recently here about been banned from After Hours. Now I find out your banned from PI. Bit of a pattern developing, don't you think. Maybe I'm wrong and your actually the salt of the earth.

To get banned from After Hours/PI means he's a normal human. I'd hate to meet someone who's never been banned from one of the forums here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

dublindude wrote:
    I'd hate to meet someone who's never been banned from one of the forums here...

You wouldnt like to meet DeVore/Ecksor/Cloud then....

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

ratboy, did you PM any of us mods asking us to remove the ban, before posting here?

We don't write bans down and lift them in a week. Our job is not to track dates. You need to PM one of us and we'll oblige.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

You wouldnt like to meet DeVore/Ecksor/Cloud then....

Indeed!

dudara wrote:
    ratboy, did you PM any of us mods asking us to remove the ban, before posting here?

We don't write bans down and lift them in a week. Our job is not to track dates. You need to PM one of us and we'll oblige.
    I PM's the guy who sent me the PM telling me i'm banned.

• Advertisement

I know I've unbanned you now, but who banned you, and how long did you give them to reply?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

ZOMG I WANT ANSWERS NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!

Wouldnt mind knowing how long you gave them :)

Couldn't find any mention of ratboy in our thread where we keep track of banned users

** disclaimer, I may not have tried very hard.

ok, i'm a impatient guy, i pmd theadyal(probably spelt wrong), i think i pmd him this morning, not sure exact time.

Come on, it's the weekend. Thaed mightn't have had a chance all day to check in. She probably has better things to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

ratboy wrote:
    ok, i'm a impatient guy, i pmd theadyal(probably spelt wrong), i think i pmd him this morning, not sure exact time.
    The Mod proberly had a few drinks last night, and proberly just hasn't looked at his PM's yet. Like, jebus man: calm down a bit. If you want an answer, wait about a day for an answer. You'd swear that you expect them to wait on your PM so that they can speedily reply:rolleyes:

no need to attack me, i didn't really expect to get unbanned till tomorrow, just thought i'd post today cause i mightn't be on for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

dublindude wrote:
    I'd hate to meet someone who's never been banned from one of the forums here...
    I haven't but then again I probably wouldn't post a feedback thread a day early as opposed to PMing one of the mods on time either.

I think we've got our answer here

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It could have been me that banned you as I sometimes forget to note down bans on our PI thread (sorry dudara!). However, if you get banned again from Feedback ratboy it'll be a lot longer than this ban you have just had.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

ratboy wrote:

the normal proceedure is that you get unbanned by the Mod who banned you in the first place.
    Most Mods have lives and if you have to wait till they're back online, then too bad for you.

I sometimes forget to note down bans on our PI thread

Gordie
    shoddy work!
    step into my office please

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement