Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunchtime food in D. City

• 04-12-2005 7:01pm

Hola, I'm currently at a loss since two of my regular haunts for lunchtime food were closed for whatever reason. I'm spending my time eating the chicken tikka rolls from Spar on Westmoreland Street, but I'm really interested in finding out more take-out places in Dublin City.

I don't care what food, I'm just finding it difficult to find good take out...

Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

What about the Epicurean Food Hall in Liffey St.? Have you ever been?

There's around 30 different restaurants serving international food and most do take out....worth a try, nice food!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

There's a little cafe in Temple Bar, across the road from Urban Outfitters and beside a used CD shop. I think it's called Cafe Erie and it is located on the second floor. It is beautiful; their food is delicious, cheap and it's a very laid back kind of place. I'm not positive if they do take away lunches, but I'm sure they would accommodate you happily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

gazza22 wrote:
    What about the Emporium Food Hall in Liffey St.? Have you ever been?

There's around 30 different restaurants serving international food and most do take out....worth a try, nice food!
    That would be the Epicurean Food Hall.... To be exact!:p

Yeah it's really nice, do drop in. Even hav a pretty good chipper, Burdocks, just in case ya don't fancy the international touch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭fischerspooner

Cafe irie is full of hippies, weirdos, and people who think they're cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Who cares? They serve fantastic food.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

M&S on henry st or grafton street, thier sushi boxes are yum and they have plenty of other snacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

subway!

and theres only about 15 places in the epicurian foodhall, not 30!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Nude.
    A wee bit pricey, but top quality.
    The pasta hotboxes are fab over the winter months ;) around 5.50 I think.

Advertisement