Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silicone Baking Trays?

• 04-12-2005 7:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to to get someone some silicone baking equipment for Christmas, in particular a muffin tray, but want to get a set.

Dunnes had them at a very reasonable price but they seem to be sold out. There homewares section seems to have shrunk to accomadate Christmas decorations too.

Could anyone recommend where to get them, either highstreet or online? Saw Amazon had some but they seem a good deal more expensive than the Dunnes ones.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I know that Tupperware do them, maybe you could have a party...!!
    I am serious about them stocking the silicone stuff though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Try Kitchen Compliments, they're on Catham (sp?) Street (just off Grafton Street). I'd say they'd have it, they generally do fairly high-end kitchen gadgets. If not there, perhaps Roches Stores or Clery's?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

Thanks for the replies.

Dunnes got them back in stock and I was able to pick up everything I needed.

Advertisement