Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Girls

• 04-12-2005 9:02pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭

anyone ever seen this...its so weird... i got it off a mate yesterday...truely a work of some horney japanese man pushing pg to the limits

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭psicic

I got to episode 4 before I decided to give up downloading this series. The first and only anime I've ever given up on. And that means my standards are pretty low!!! :eek:

Stories just weren't funny, involving or interesting. No depth to stock characters (standard character N-123: Genki cosplaying girl with glasses, standard character B-4: blonde-haired girl with big boobs etc...) - and half the show was taken up with getting the girls to 'transform', only to have their costumes instantly start to come apart. In fact, the transformations, de-transformations, butt-shots, fan-service and phallic imagery on each monster just seemed to be the soul focus of the series - and none of it was particularly 'hot' in my opinion.

Thumbs down... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

I think i remember this show, i on;y downloaded the first episode, but lost interest after that. It just didn't seem to have anything new.

Advertisement