Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i get unbanned

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

stay strong buddy youll make it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭ratboy

with Giblet, justice means nothing, his ego means everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

I taught you could only get banned for breaking the rules?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

That guy is mod of too many forums

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

This makes sure you don't break any rules

• Advertisement

some mods around here are like bouncers POWER TRIP

IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

woohoo!

power trip bandwagon rolls around for the second time this week!

where do i sign up?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Speaka Eenglich weel?

John

woohoo!

where do i sign up?!
    You don't sign up, you, WWM, sign out.

Whats the point in having mods and admins if they don't help
    woohoo!

where do i sign up?!

Lump wrote:
    Speaka Eenglich weel?

John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I banned you for posting Lost spoilers. For someone so intent on fighting the power, you think you would at least know what you're talking about.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=50478499&postcount=11
    Whats the point in having mods and admins if they don't help

Gee, I thought the MODERATED and ADMINISTRATED the forums!

I guess you'll have to wait until next week for more compelling evidence to support your wild POWER TRIP theory.

Giblet wrote:
    I banned you for posting Lost spoilers. For someone so intent on fighting the power, you think you would at least know what you're talking about.

Gee, I thought the MODERATED and ADMINISTRATED the forums!

Is there any rules for AH about posting anything about spoilers, maybe if a mod moved the thread to the lost forum i wouldn't have be tempted, how long a ban is it

Ahh....so you posted spoilers? That's a bit of a dickhead thing to do. Does it make you feel big to potentially ruin the enjoyment of the show for others?

RuggieBear wrote:
    Ahh....so you posted spoilers? That's a bit of a dickhead thing to do. Does it make you feel big to potentially ruin the enjoyment of the show for others?

Most people on boards download eps every week so i doubt very much i spoiled it for anyone ;)

Is there any rules for AH about posting anything about spoilers, maybe if a mod moved the thread to the lost forum i wouldn't have be tempted, how long a ban is it

Well that comes under the rule of "Not being an asshole" that applies to life.
    You know why I banned you and I bet your smarting now that I had a legitimate reason. Still, keep fighting and I'll make sure to cross the t's.

Most people on boards download eps every week so i doubt very much i spoiled it for anyone ;)

There we go again with the "most x on y do z" which you supply on a daily basis without providing any backup. Some people actually watch Lost on RTE here so that crap won't fly. You just have to look at the lost forum to see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

some mods around here are like bouncers POWER TRIP

IMO
    Some users don't know their place imo.

Anyway, if what you said was true I reckon you'd be banned from a lot more forums, and I would have sitebanned you for the craic.

Giblet wrote:
    Well that comes under the rule of "Not being an asshole" that applies to life.

:rolleyes: I don't see that in the charter, anyways....

So how long am i banned for?

Gordon wrote:
    Some users don't know their place imo.

Anyway, if what you said was true I reckon you'd be banned from a lot more forums, and I would have sitebanned you for the craic.
    Some mods have a heighted view of their place.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

ratboy wrote:
    So they look down on themselves?

• Advertisement

:rolleyes: I don't see that in the charter, anyways....

So how long am i banned for?
    `

If you think the charter is the be all and end all you are a fool. Accept your ban or don't, who cares. If you really are trying to justify yourself for being a smart arse, then there's no hope and you should probably leave the internet before the burden of being a forums martyr slowly kills you.

Gordon wrote:
    So they look down on themselves?
    Damn typos.

ratboy wrote:

ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD LOAL, WE MUST ALL THINK THAT IT TRANSLATES TO REAL LIFE.

You'd love it if we all thought like that, because maybe you would have some sort of point, I don't know.

ratboy wrote:

Elucidate please?

RuggieBear wrote:
    Elucidate please?
    i meant heightened, does that provide you with enough clarity?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Am I the only one aroused by all this talk of the Banhammer?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

ratboy, you may regard your posts on here as feedback, but I regard them as timewasting "fight the power" whinges.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

you know what grinds my gears, when a random poster bleets about injusitce without mentioning why he got banned, and it always comes out, it would save a lot of time if they would just mention that they got banned cause they were an assclown in the first place.

Giblet wrote:
    `

If you think the charter is the be all and end all you are a fool. Accept your ban or don't, who cares. If you really are trying to justify yourself for being a smart arse, then there's no hope and you should probably leave the internet before the burden of being a forums martyr slowly kills you.

Yes but there whats the point of having a charter and not including some rules, anyway i don't care anymore...sorry about the hassle...HOW LONG AM I BANNED FOR?

• Advertisement

bazH wrote:
    you know what grinds my gears, when a random poster bleets about injusitce without mentioning why he got banned, and it always comes out, it would save a lot of time if they would just mention that they got banned cause they were an assclown in the first place.

Maybe if when a mod bans someone they could PM them and let them know, that would save these threads from being made here, i didn't break the rules when i said what i said so i didn't think i got banned for that

Advertisement