Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooling off period for Eircom BB?

• 04-12-2005 10:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

i'm not exactly happy with y Eircom BB. Especially given that NTL BB has just become an option.

Anyone know what the cooling off period with eircom is???

We are a business customers with probably about 150 lines. Would this increase our bargaining power?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

ballooba wrote:
    i'm not exactly happy with y Eircom BB. Especially given that NTL BB has just become an option.

Anyone know what the cooling off period with eircom is???

We are a business customers with probably about 150 lines. Would this increase our bargaining power?

Well if I was Eircom i would be asking you what exactly are you not happy with? i.e. chapter and verse?

How long have you been with Eircom?

If you can afford 150 lines you can surely afford some good legal advice if it comes to it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Don't have 150 lines with DSL. Just a medium siized business with a lot of DDI numbers, fax numbers etc. Probably two or three DSL lines max.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

ballooba wrote:
    Don't have 150 lines with DSL. Just a medium siized business with a lot of DDI numbers, fax numbers etc. Probably two or three DSL lines max.

Still a lot of lines! i wasn't suggesting that they were all dsl enabled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Well i don't mean to be overly dismissive. But any legal action regardless of scale would be a lot more expensive and hassle than just finishing out the contract tbh. Solictors don't work for scraps.

Does anyone know the cooling off period?

Advertisement