Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I believe I was in there once or twice...
    you and playboy hang about there doing no work right??
    :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

umm yeah thats pretty much it!

we don't work we are just employed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Used to play cs in there a lot but haven't gone in there much in the last few years. Getting broadband at home I suppose had something to do with it :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Never been once....:(

Don't even pass it more then about once a month!

ps - looking alot better there with the short hair :D

you lookin for free time there mobile...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I used to work in there. That was about three years ago now. **** pay and no work to do. Good times.

I have only been in lately to leave in copies of a certain free newspaper that has recently been put to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

I used to call in quite a bit but of late(last 2 years) i've just been lugging my machine over to my mates house for a mini lan on the broadband about once a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

timeout wrote:
    I used to call in quite a bit but of late(last 2 years) i've just been lugging my machine over to my mates house for a mini lan on the broadband about once a month.

I know all about that, isn`t that right Anima? ;):)

Dannie how do you cancel those clan txt alerts? I sent stop to the number but no joy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I'd be interested to see if I still have an account there. After I left Clan I used to get phonecalls from the new staff telling me I had a video overdue. The video was called 'I' but they couldn't find any other details on it. Of course it was just some cock-up but because there was no video on their system called 'I' they couldn't mark it as having being returned and because I still had a video out the system wouldn't let them close my account. It's probably still clocking up the fines.

guys with problems pm me and i'll see what i can do

• Advertisement
Advertisement