Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas Revision Courses

• 05-12-2005 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

i'm thinking of doing a few revision courses over xmas, and i'll probably go to the institute, i think it would suit me better to do an hour and a half per subject for five days than five hours in one day (foxrock). and of course there's the "very special notes" you get from the institute... anyone else thinking of doing them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Im doing one in Mary Eye for English in January and one for Music in UL.. supposedly they are really good and hand out a load of notes during it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I was thinking of doing them in ashfield college, proly wont tho. Not a fan of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 157 ✭✭Ooly

I'm doing a Revision Course in Yeats in Galway. It's from Mon - Fri. Was going to go to the Tute but it's from Tues - Sat so i couldn't be bothered having to travel bak from Dub on a Sat nite........
    Ne1 else heading to Yeats????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭chickens

I think i'm doing the accounting one in NCI. Our teacher got us to see if we can go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Dagnir Glaurung

I'm going to the English one in the NCI. Free grinds, can't say no to that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭chickens

they do english to!! Might do that! My english could certainly use it. It is certainly very nice of them!

Advertisement