Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Multiple Video_ts folders on one DVD

• 05-12-2005 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

Hey have a couple of Video_ts folders that i d like to put on the one dvd but the dvd player wont play them if i put them in seperate foldes, any softeware that could help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Nope... encode it to a Divx or some such, then author all the Divx's to one Video Ts format (IE, you can only have one TS per DVD)

FYI Roxio Easy Media Creator has an easy to use author-er eh.... yea. I presume Nero has the same but I've never used it, so can't comment. I used Roxio in work.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

It weird my DVD player pics them up in there seperate folders but other times it doesnt. Downloadin DVD-lab now so hoping to hande it some how.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

The Trial I assume.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Yep, fecking complicated piece of software

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Use DVDShrink in Author mode.
    You'll have no menus but the chapters will remain intact.

• Advertisement
Advertisement