Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nearest PO to DCU

• 05-12-2005 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hey, just wondering where the nearest post office is in relation to DCU...and how would I get there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Hmmm, I suppose it depends on which entrance/exit is closest to you... but there's one at the bottom of the ballymun road (where it joins griffith ave).
    You'll see a block of shops, the post office is beside the offy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Polly19

Is that the one beside the off-licence?Because I know theres a postal delivery office down at the bottom of griffith ave where it meets swords road....

Thats the nearest one and the one easist to get to(the post office beside the off licence)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭red vex

theres one just outside the resteraunt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 765 ✭✭✭6ix

theres one just outside the resteraunt

That's just a post box, if you want more than just a place to post something, Ballymun Road is where you have to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

theres one on glasnevin avenue aswell, the 19A goes by it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

6ix wrote:
    That's just a post box,
    You never know, there might be a little woman who'll ignore you inside. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Polly19

VinnyL wrote:
    theres one on glasnevin avenue aswell, the 19A goes by it

Are you talking about the delivery office around the corner from Swords road?Think you can only pick up packages there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

Polly19 wrote:
    Are you talking about the delivery office around the corner from Swords road?Think you can only pick up packages there

thats the sorting office and its on griffith avenue, not glasnevin avenue.

the nearest on is the one beside the grape vine off license.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭frodo_dcu

there is one on glasnevin av it just next the autobhan bar if thats closer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

frodo_dcu wrote:
    there is one on glasnevin av it just next the autobhan bar if thats closer

thats the one i'm on about, do you people not know your road names or wha?

glasnevin avenue is a continuation of collins avenue as you go towards finglas, like i said the 19A goes by it, only the 13A goes down griffith avenue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Advertisement