Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mr Kennedy out for a while

• 05-12-2005 2:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

The wrestling sites are reporting that Ken Kennedy has torn a lat muscle and will be out of action for an unspecified period of time. Apparently, his lat tear is "more serious" than Batista's. What a pity. I thought his gimmick definitely had potential and couldn't wait for him to turn face.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I haven't really got into his gimmick but I don't like to see anybody injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Same. I don't care a lot for the character but I still feel sorry for Ken. I just hope he doesn't suffer from Maven syndrome. Maven seemed poised for big things then he went out with a broken fibula I think it was. After coming back, he never really got back on track. Lets hope the same doesn't happen to Kennedy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

When he missed SD, it was the first time in ages that I actually noticed that someone was missing. The guy's got talent. They could easily keep him on tv a bit because he's great on the mic. He was brilliant doin commentary for some match recently, they should add him to the announce team!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Yeah, he's too strong a personality to have to stay off TV during an injury. Perhaps they'll add him to the announce team, as Fozzy said, or maybe they'll give him his own interview segment or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yeah, he's too strong a personality to have to stay off TV during an injury. Perhaps they'll add him to the announce team, as Fozzy said, or maybe they'll give him his own interview segment or something.

Apparently he's out for six months. He'll be doing some serious rehab on his injury in the near future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DC

I suspect that a month or so before he is fit to wrestle, they will let him do some ring announcing, maybe insult a few of the wrestlers on the way to the ring, building up some rivalry for when he returns. He'll probably turn up unannounced and beat up the regular announcer, who will be incapacitated for several weeks allowing Kennedy to take his place for a while....

Advertisement