Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legendary UCD students of the past 5 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

humbert wrote:
    Another member of the 'camp to be cool' fraternity!

Yeah i was gonna join that too in first year but i couldnt find it in the freshers tent-oh well.Thought of a sorta sporting ledgend-stephen lucey-he graduated two years ago and he's still bleedin playing with every team in ucd-hurling,football,probably captain of the camogie at this stage. I think he's a bit of a ledge cos he was out every night,played with 12 different teams and still past medecine with honours!!
    Another ledge-his name has just totally escaped me-is the guy who was quite fit lookin and always involved in the fashion show but he was also a bit mad and got thrown out of the student bar for wielding a baseball bat at the staff-i think his name was tommy.He lived upstairs from my boyfriend in 1st year and he was nuts(but mega cute!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Dav! The guy who has the top ten scores in the two arcade machines downstairs in the library. Damn you Davv how the hell did you do it? Tis impossible. What a legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Panda: Teri's a leg-end & she's a girl!!!
    Anyone who ever overendulged in ucd knows (of) her at least!
    Multiple appearences in both newspapers & random lectures.
    Worked in the bar (briefly).... to be edited soon when i have the effort....

True kitten killer-terri is a ledgend!If you've ever been to the student bar then you've met terri- a ledge in her own right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭zinc

Legends include Aonghus (uber chancer), Dillon, Seamus, Abey, Finbar and theres a couple of others.

Maybe Psul 'Microphone' Murphy should be in there.

Future legends: Bondy, if you dont know him you ought to :D

zinc wrote:
    Legends include Aonghus (uber chancer), Dillon, Seamus, Abey, Finbar and theres a couple of others.

Maybe Psul 'Microphone' Murphy should be in there.

Future legends: Bondy, if you dont know him you ought to :D

he uses a differnt name then bondy though in this neck of the woods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭zinc

Indeed he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Lordy

larryone wrote:
    Pat Falvey. Absolute legend. Founder of one of the (supprisingly) biggest clubs, larger than life figue, excellent student. a bit mad.

Luke McKinney. Charismatic, Totally Mad, Highly Intelligent. Graduated in a Batman Costume. Legend.

Hah. McKinney went one better in UT graduating for his Masters - he managed to sneak up a Darth Vader helmet on stage and received his Masters dressed like that :) Sure I have a photo of it somewhere.

Funny you should mention Falvey, he was back at the weekend, checking out all the changes made to the Sports Centre.

Why do you say supprisingly biggest about TKD though? It is the most popular martial art in Ireland you know :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

hey did any of ye see my flat mate around the place today with the yellow pants and the yellow top and the shades jesus he is like a rainbow at 9am i want to punch his face in somtimes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

tintinr35 wrote:
    hey did any of ye see my flat mate around the place today with the yellow pants and the yellow top and the shades jesus he is like a rainbow at 9am i want to punch his face in somtimes

hahaha i saw that guy!

Yellow hat that looked like a swimming cap.....bright pink top and bright yellow trousers. I thought the pink laces on the runners were a nice touch :v:

Ah fair play to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

he is running around the house at the moment shouting i swear will someone come over here and kill him for me!! i have to go to the bar before i do some damage to the walking golden pages

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Chuck Norris. Anyone who says Chuck Norris didn't go to UCD risks death by roundhouse kick.

On a more (or less, depending on your opinion) serious note, what about Anthony Kelly, he's rescued B+L on numerous occasions, made my 1st year at college magic with all the nights out, and is now making the best job of Ents Officer, in my 3 years here.