Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Help with IE issue

• 05-12-2005 5:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭

I dont usually use IE at all, but.... as with some sites I must use the ol' right click >> view this page in IE using FF.

My problem is this:
    I was living in the states this summer and I had to install some software that my ISP bundled with their service the result is an annoying ( I know its only a small issue but it annoys me) little icon in the top right hand corner of IE (see pic).
    IE.JPG

Anyone know how I can get rid of this? I tried searching for a dll or some such file but no luck.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

As far as I know, IE branding is set in the registry... try googling for IE debranding or similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

I'll give that a try!

*Edit* - Excellent stuff that worked a treat!

Nice one dude!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

BTW: google for iethroboff and shellthrob off
    to turn off the Throbbing of the image in the corner

Advertisement