Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

READ THIS: You *WILL* obey...

Options
  • 05-12-2005 10:54am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Also folks - I do not want to see abuse because you didn't like their joke or it's been posted before. Even if this is the worst joke you've ever heard, please don't make a post saying "That's crap!" or whatever. Instead, please use the rating system build into the boards software (you'll see it at the top of a thread - choose from 1 to 5 stars of a rating).
    I'm getting very sick and tired of this rule being constantly broken. I will now be handing out permanent bans to anyone and everyone who posts a negative comment about a thread. What's a negative comment you might ask - I don't think you need to be a brain surgeon to figure it out.

Cop yourselves on...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Kharn wrote:
    I'm getting very sick and tired of this rule being constantly broken. I will now be handing out permanent bans to anyone and everyone who posts a negative comment about a thread. What's a negative comment you might ask - I don't think you need to be a brain surgeon to figure it out.

Cop yourselves on...

Kharn may not be modding the forum anymore but this rule still applies.

I will enforce the bans and don't say you haven't been warned. We have a thread rating system there so use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

*mini bump*

I'm going to kick start this again.
    If you don't find a joke funny, then use the 'Rate Thread' option.

Rabies

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Thank you to all those that are using the thread rating system. It is great to see the majority of threads have a star rating now.
    Keep it up

Rabies

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement