Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCD HDTV with 2 component connections

• 05-12-2005 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for an LCD TV , must be fully HD compatable and with 2 sets of component connections. Size between 26 and 32 inch.

Any suggestions ???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

K-TRIC wrote:
    I'm looking for an LCD TV , must be fully HD compatable and with 2 sets of component connections. Size between 26 and 32 inch.

Any suggestions ???

If you were definitely only going to be using one of the component devices at a time, you could get a tv with one set of component inputs and three of these.
    Another solution would be to pick up an AV receiver. There are quite a few budget amps now that have component inputs. Are you also factoring in the lip sync issues that LCD/Plasma tv's have? Most amps now have audio delay's to handle this too.

L.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I have a dedicated amp at home with millions (not really) of sockets on the back of it. Thanks for the idea.

Advertisement