Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student

Options
  • 05-12-2005 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

CCD has decided to return to collage, as a mature student. Hears th problem though. I never passed Irish in the leaving cert. Iam looking to attend either Trinity or UCD. Will they refuse to take me if i havent passed Irish and didnt study any other language for my Leaving. In my defence I have since learned Iam Dyslecic an this would of obiiously had a serious Imopact inmy studies

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

ccd wrote:
    CCD has decided to return to collage, as a mature student. Hears th problem though. I never passed Irish in the leaving cert. Iam looking to attend either Trinity or UCD. Will they refuse to take me if i havent passed Irish and didnt study any other language for my Leaving. In my defence I have since learned Iam Dyslecic an this would of obiiously had a serious Imopact inmy studies

No offense, but I find it curious that your spelling only goes to hell in your last sentence.
    Very strange....

I'd doubt not doing Irish would affect you being a mature student.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Not spelling, typing. He/she misspelled one word, the rest appear to be typos.

EDIT: 2 words (and that have --> of thing isn't the second one, everyone does that) -- still, hardly remarkable, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

have --> of

Maybe it's just humor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭ccd

?????

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Don't need Irish for Trinity

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭ccd

Will I need a Pass in a langues though

Advertisement