Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help with code

Options
  • 05-12-2005 12:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Could somebody write the code for me on the following question.Its for an assignment that i really need to pass and i havent a clue about programming.

Create a JSP web application that offers a solution to the following problem.

The solution should contain two web pages:
    A FORM page that collects the following data and passes it to the process.jsp for calculation

Principal or loan amount (P)

Term of loan in years (T)

Interest rate. (R)

A PROCESS JSP that calculates the interest (I) based on the following formula and displays it to the user:
    I = PTR/100

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Read the Charter dude and here as well: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=257448

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

Ok sorry dude!Could people direct me in the right way at least of how you would go about calculating the interest in the formprocess.jsp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

The jock wrote:
    Its for an assignment that i really need to pass and i havent a clue about programming.

The formula for calculating the interest is given to you. If you don't know how to multiply and divide variables in Java you really are lacking fundamentally simple knowledge of computer programming.

Manipulating variable is the first thing anyone learns when learning programming.
    int a = 0;
    int b = 1;
    int c = 2;

a = b + c;

I suggest a simple Java tutorial, type "Java tutorial" into Google, or go to java.sun.com.

But you have a long way to go from manipulating variables in Java to writing a Java Server Page application. To be fair if you don't know this much I doubt you deserve to pass your assignment. Asking for someone else to do your work when you seem to have not even attempted the basics isn't going to make you any friends on Boards.ie/Comp/Programming

Advertisement