Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD2 online

• 05-12-2005 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭

When I play PGR3 or Halo2 online with the 360 it is lag free (as it should be) but I am noticing with COD2 that maybe 6 out of 10 times I try to play it gets very laggy and looking at the pings of other players it isn't just me. I know it isn't my connection, so I'm thinking maybe it is usng people's 360's to host ? hence crappy upload speeds = lag ?

I was just wondering if anybody has had similar experiences online with COD2 on the 360 or is it just me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Ronan wrote:
    When I play PGR3 or Halo2 online with the 360 it is lag free (as it should be) but I am noticing with COD2 that maybe 6 out of 10 times I try to play it gets very laggy and looking at the pings of other players it isn't just me. I know it isn't my connection, so I'm thinking maybe it is usng people's 360's to host ? hence crappy upload speeds = lag ?

I was just wondering if anybody has had similar experiences online with COD2 on the 360 or is it just me.

Ive had no trouble playing it but ive noticed high pings with people ive een playing alright

Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Ronan

Thanks for the reply.It seems to me that if you are the first in the room you are hosting (as the first one in always has 0 ping). Just lookign for confirmation really.

Yea that makes sense actually most people i play seem to have pings between 80 and 190 from what i remember ive only played a few games with it as i only bought it yesterday
    Pete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

Do some of you want to play a few deathmatches later??

yea prolly wont be available till about 10 though
    Pete

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

whats your tag? 10 is good. anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Ronan

I can't guarantee I'll be on, but my tag is bombjaxx. If I'm online I'll be on for a game.

may tag is petestreet sorry only getting home now
    Pete

Advertisement