Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB/Metro in Dundalk

• 05-12-2005 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭

Sorry if it has been posted before but with searching out I can't find it.

Does anyone have IBB in Dundalk? What is it like?

I could really use the upload but I don't want to swap untill someone tells me I get 20 pings and full speeds constantly. I need stablility as my office really depends on our current line. I have seen the connection in Cork and it is superb whereas the connection in Dublin seems terrible.

Can someone fill me in please?

Also, has anyone any experiences with this new Metro BB? I hear it is in Dundalk too.

Cheers.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Why not get both Metro and IBB for about €100 a month the pair and figure it out yourself , seeing as you seem too busy to read threads on this Board .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

Helpful.

Thanks.

Anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

IBB = Woeful. Havn't seen a stable 2meg in nearly 4 months. Downgrading connection next time i can get through to 2nd line. I'll also be trying to get at least 1 months rental (@2meg speeds) back.

Then i'll be jumping ship to either metro, smart or NTL. The odds are going to metro, but i'd like em to solve their problems first. There seems to be a few gripes on the metro thread, and i don't want to switch from one IBB to another.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

Cheers.

I'll be steering well clear so. :D

Advertisement