Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Solerina A Star performance!

• 05-12-2005 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

What a race by the mare - first time that we have seen her headed in the home straight and battle back. Feel vindicated now that she won when Gary Hutchinson was back in the saddle - should never have jocked him off though a great ride in second by Johnny Murtagh (even if he did get done for excessive whip) - not easy for a flat guy to judge the pace in that ground.
    What did ye all think????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fr wishy washy

It was a great race alright.
    Can't see the logic of Brave Inca tackling her on that trip/ground.
    Very hard race for Murphys charge for nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Redlancer

Solerina is a star alright and I would never oppose a Bowe horse when conditions are right. Pity she has only one race left in her career but will watch for her future off spring. I also think Brave Inca will come on from that race, Murphy is clever enough and knows what he is doing.

Golden Cross ran a blinder though I thought Johnny Murtagh got the last all wrong with a fundamentalist jump of a fence at the last hurdle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Wonders if that fence was an Islamic Fundamentalist? :D lol

eh whats a fundamentalist fence? ?:|

Advertisement