Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL in Tyrrelstown

• 05-12-2005 1:00pm
    Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I just rang NTL again and ordered the 3meg line all good, it has not been availible up to two weeks ago but thought I would try my luck again and low and behold it is. I am in Mount Eustace and even better is they are installing Saturday afternoon now that is service.

Can anybody tell me I have eircom phone and broadband for five months now will it cost me to get out of my contract. Oh and three months free with Ntl lovely.

Next stop VOIP and a number transfer to blueface.

Cheers
    TCP/IP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

TCP/IP wrote:
    Hi there,

I just rang NTL again and ordered the 3meg line all good, it has not been availible up to two weeks ago but thought I would try my luck again and low and behold it is. I am in Mount Eustace and even better is they are installing Saturday afternoon now that is service.

Can anybody tell me I have eircom phone and broadband for five months now will it cost me to get out of my contract. Oh and three months free with Ntl lovely.

Next stop VOIP and a number transfer to blueface.

Cheers
    TCP/IP

Tried NTL too and they have to send an Engineer around some time during the week, seemed like they werent sure of the area and addresses. It seems everyone else who rang got a fairly clear "Yes"!!?

Matt

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

best of luck i am sure you can get it as well

Advertisement