Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish bar on Albert Quay

Options
  • 05-12-2005 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Anyone been to the Polish bar on Albert Quay? Is it any good?

I went down there on a Saturday night a couple of weeks ago to check it out but it was closed.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I've heard it's supposed to be good, but a couple of Polish friends of mine have said it's a bit iffy. I live nearish the place so I may pop in sometime and check it out...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

new bar eh? I'll have to send one of my minions to give it a once over.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ivuernis

It used to be the old Marina bar... or was it the port bar... one of the two anyway. It's been there for a while now, at least a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

port bar eh? finally that new kevlar 3 piece suit will get a test run.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

was in the polish bar last week, nice beer in there and strong, bottle we got was 7%, the toilets are a bit dodgy, they smell terrible, I would have thought the polish lads would have had a good plumbing job done there... nive big couches and a wide screen tv at the bottom...... nice for a change, also check out the bar just before it called the idle hour, nice one

• Advertisement
Advertisement