Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Interior Door panel removal (VW Mk5 Golf)

Options
  • 05-12-2005 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi All,

I have recently lost complete sound in the drivers door in my car. I have attempted to remove the door panel to reconnect the speakers but am not aware where all the clips are or any of the hidden screws are located :( .

If anyone has had experience removing these panels could they please provide tips or even more helpful some pictures?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Don't do it!! If it's a MK5, it should be under warranty. Bring it back. I made a b*ll*x of a door panel removal on my old MK4!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dublin_mick

thanks for the advice, I'd only attempt it if there was a quick and easy way to do it.

I have it bookied in for Jan at the dealers but I can't get it in before then. Its just annoying only having sound on one side!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

You should be able to bring it to VW dealer under warranty.

Ring around and see if you can get it sorted earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yeah id bring it back as its under warranty. as if you do it and mess it up you donot want them to chage you to fix it.:o

Advertisement