Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best/'in thing' ghd (pressie for gf)

• 05-12-2005 4:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭

Right, im trying to organise one of the gfs presents, she left her ghd in a hotel room last week, so i figure ill buy her a new one for christmas.
    So Girls, whats the best, or must have/in thing ghd out there. Where can i buy it?

Thanks.

* a hair straightener will do too....... lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

You can buy the GHD in Peter Mark salons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

do a search for jason sharkey thats were i got mine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Kersh

I take it that there is no super duper ghd with electric windows, cruise control etc etc.
    btw, blahblah, what reg did you get for 2006?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Hehe! Well i got the pink GHD for my bday - €199 but that includes Oil spray and €20 gift token.........i looove them!

Who makes that, and where can i get it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

GHD is the brand name, you can get them in any Peter Marks hair salon. The pink ones are special edition and part of the profit made on them goes to the Breast Cancer Research so they are a great present!

GHD are the top of the line in hair straighners, after them Kodo are probably second best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

Point of note: if she doesn't like pink do not purchase the pink one :-)

A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

i want the pink ones!! i have the Kodo ones, my mam bought them for me over 2 years ago, they're still goin strong ;) but i know there is 'replica' GHDs which just dont cut it..

my friend uses wider GHDs cos her hair is long and thick, i prefer the smaller ones myself, cos my hair is v fine

actually i notcied that when i use friend's GHDs they pulled on my hair somewhat, maybe its just cos i wasnt used to them :confused: but i find the kodos better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

pink ghd, its €190 and you get a bottle of protective spray, and a 20euro voucher and a nice pink box and bag.
    Worth every cent, believe me!!!

• Advertisement

Well she did say to my sis even before she lost her one that she would love 'the pink' ghd, im assuming thats the one you are on about sillysausage?? (or are there other pink ones)
    I take it i get it in Peter Marks, then, Thanks.

yes get her the pink GHDs, cant go wrong ;) by sayin it to your sis, thats tellin you what to get her :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Kersh wrote:
    Well she did say to my sis even before she lost her one that she would love 'the pink' ghd, im assuming thats the one you are on about sillysausage?? (or are there other pink ones)
    I take it i get it in Peter Marks, then, Thanks.
    Yeah, peter mark. They really are excellent

Aaaaaaaaaaah, help, all sold out, anyone know where i can get one, help, please,.......................:( :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Surely all the Peter Mark salons can't be sold out? Ring around....

I rang around- all out... help, please.............

Were you specifically asking for the pink one??

If you were, then maybe if you ask them if they have the ordinary ghd they'll have it.

A

I ended up buying the black one with a bag/mat/accessories etc.
    The pink ones were only for sale in november , and no store has any left, i rang them all. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

She'll still love it :)

As Nala says she will still love it. So you have nothing to worry about.

A.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭xXxnaoisexXx

get her the pink ghd in peter marks

That pink ghd was only for sale in november. Every store in dublin is sold out now - I know, cos i rang em...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

She'll still like the black one, don't worry.That's a lovely prezzie!!...anyway tell her that you rang every store to check if they had the pink one, then she'll be even more impressed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

she had her heart set on the pink one, you fool, now she'll hate you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Well seeming as she just lost her straightener, I think she'd be very happy with a black one.Why would your gf hate you for checking up in every shop to see if they had a pink one left?? All that shows is effort.
    Or are you being sarcastic??

Ill just show her this thread... :):D

Ah she loved it, really did, :) , pity we spent the 22/23/24 Dec in hospital as she got her appendix out. :( .
    Means she will have plenty of time to play with the ghd as she recovers...

Advertisement