Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a hobby

• 05-12-2005 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

I need a new hobby and I'm thinking in the direction of crafts. I've always loved working with my hands, but would like some suggestions.

If you have a hobby yourself you could always tell me about it. Perhaps it will put my brain cells into activity.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

How about trying a pottery class? It's relaxing, you get to use your hands, and its good fun.

Plus you can use what you make. Or use it as decor.

Good luck with what you try anyways :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

i recommend starting small and having a look at some of the threads stickied or even the knitting thread to get an idea for some of the stuff you might be interested in.

crafts is a very broad area and most people have their own unique tastes. i would have recommended visiting the crafts fair by NCAD that was on yesterday but i don't think they're doing another one, they had some fantastic ideas for cards/ ceramics etc. make sure you really like something first before forking out loads of money as it can cost a lot to get the right materials.

Advertisement