Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Kill me now" song....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 MuffinMonster

Sparky_S wrote:
    well havnt heard it for a good while (which is good)

But anything by the vengaboys.

"The vengabus is coming, and everybody jumpin"

Ahhhh, i wish i didnt think of those lyrics, ahhhh its stuck now.

You just reminded me of this TERRIBLE,TERRIBLE song.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

You just reminded me of this TERRIBLE,TERRIBLE song.:mad:

he he he :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,490 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

"You raise / life / or whatever so I can walk on mountains". Yes, that song which is the musical equivalant of cheese on toast.

Note to members of Westlife / Original Composer : I'll gladly raise you up, as long as you're attatched to a noose and there's no footrest.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Thanks be to God these guys have disappeared, but anything by The Lighthouse Family gets my goat big-time.

Especially that song "Lifted"--Aural sodomy

[EDIT]By the way Endurance Man, is your username supposed to be ironic?[/EDIT]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Thanks be to God these guys have disappeared, but anything by The Lighthouse Family gets my goat big-time.

Especially that song "Lifted"--Aural sodomy

[EDIT]By the way Endurance Man, is your username supposed to be ironic?[/EDIT]

Ahhhh, i dont think so :o , in what way does it seem ironic? The fact that my avatar is Eric Cartman?

Wish i had a bigger brain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

For me it has gotta be You're Gorgeous by Baby Bird, just thinking about that song sends shivers up my spine, yeuch.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Oh there is not enough time to list them all but let me put down a few:

Anything by: 50cent, The game, DMX, Ja Rule, Westlife, ALL Club/dance songs....
    All these manufactured rappers should be taken out the back and have there tongues pulled out, 50cent should not have made it out the ghetto!

Crisis, this list could go on and on :o .

It's just that the list is fairly comprehensive, and you mention a number of times that the list would be longer. Put that together with the fact that your username's Endurance Man? I just thought that was funny.:v: You know, because endurance is synonymous with tolerance, and seemingly you're not that tolerant. I've noticed you giving out in other posts and I thought you were being ironic.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

It's just that the list is fairly comprehensive, and you mention a number of times that the list would be longer. Put that together with the fact that your username's Endurance Man? I just thought that was funny.:v: You know, because endurance is synonymous with tolerance, and seemingly you're not that tolerant. I've noticed you giving out in other posts and I thought you were being ironic.;)

Hahahah, your brain is whole lot bigger than mine :p , but it makes sense now.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Anything by The Killers. The whole Hot Fuss album gives me headaches. Also Christmas music and boy bands in general. And James Blunt needs to die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

That stupid song that robbie williams has out at the mo, everytime i hear it in the car i feel like crashing into a wall but thankfully havent yet

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

1. JCB song (cute video, but still a load of wankery)
    2. 50 cent candy shop (prententious wankery)
    3. Rhianna pon de replay (WHAT THE F*CK is this ****e?)
    4. Amarie good girl (the little squeaky farty noise in it makes me want to kill)
    5. Black eye peas KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME

There's more that I can't think of right now but when I hear em you'll hear me screeeeeeeeeeeam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

The current Westloaf song does my head in

Danny Boy+Wind Beneath My Wings+Truckers Gear Change = Crud...

(FWIW, I like Danny Boy, obv, but don't like it being incorporated in this, the Frankensteins monster, of music)

More info, btw, on Truckers Gear Changes at www.gearchange.org - great site :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

The new Westlife song is the most woeful lump of trite I've ever heard from them.

The new Black Eyed Peas song is the most mind-melting head wreck I've ever had to endure 5 times during one shift at work. Goddamn Spin103.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭HybridTech

Anything by The Smiths. Talk about making you want to give up life! :( DEPRESSING voice on that lead (singer?)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Maniac 2000. Oh god, if I'm in a club and that comes on, I get very pissed off. All those muppets that start shouting "oooh oooh" "ooooh ooooh" and clapping. GOD DAMNIT :mad: It doesn't make me want to kill myself, it makes me want to kill them.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Sparky_S wrote:
    for that I shall keeeel you whilst you sleep in your bed...whilst I hum that annoying song in my head..
    dammit!

for that I shall keeeel you whilst you sleep in your bed...whilst I hum that annoying song in my head..
    dammit!
    im telling you its the buckfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

HybridTech wrote:
    Anything by The Smiths. Talk about making you want to give up life! :( DEPRESSING voice on that lead (singer?)!
    Jesus yeah, why doesn't that cúnt Morrisey just kill himself and get it over with.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,255 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

If I answer that question properly boards would implode under the size of the post, so I'm just gonna choose the most recent example of fúckwittery disguised as "feminism" :rolleyes: and go with the Pussycat Dolls...

...or anything featuring Beyoncé Knowles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

God, there's so many of these songs I don't know where to begin. But, I will say, I agree wholeheartedly with probably each and every single song and artist mentioned so far. They are all complete and utter **** and should be put to death!

Another one which really pisses me off is "Everybody Hurts" by REM. I f**king HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE this song! I'm sick of hearing this piece of crap played at funerals and the like. And why is it any time there's an ad for some telly programme which has some sort of sad thing going on in it they always play this piece of complete wankology as well. You know what I mean. They're showing, say, an ad on RTE which shows doctors trying to save someone's life and not being able to, then shows one of the doctors in a corner somewhere crying and this shíte is playing over the images were watching followed by a voiceover........ "ER. Sunday at 9.30 on RTE 1". You know that kind of crap. They always, ALWAYS, use that song in any of those kinds of ads. Like the version they use in that, what is it, Concern ad on the telly, the Corrs version of it, you know the one? Why do they do this? Is it suppose to tug at our heartstrings or something? Because all it does is make me switch over as soon as I hear the first couple of notes of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

For me it has gotta be You're Gorgeous by Baby Bird, just thinking about that song sends shivers up my spine, yeuch.

Oh god yes, that and Westlife make me sick.

Really, honestly, I think if I managed to get close to Westlife I would probably do them severe damage. Burning their faces with irons would be better than sex..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Anything to do with the pan-pipes. Arrrrrgggggg

That one by Will Smith "I'm the party starter...." Twit.
    James "smack me over the head with a" Blunt object.

I'm sure there is something else but I cant think of it now.

I remember....The Darkness - ohh i hate them so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

LadyJ wrote:
    Anything by Aslan. Also,U2 "Vertigo" and Kylie Minogue "Can't get you outta my head". There are so many more.....

Oh yeah,that "Amerillo" song. *Shudder*

I think there is only one song by Aslan, thing is they have released it 27 times :)

for me it has to be Sophie Ellis Baxter. although it would be less of a "kill me now" song and more of a "kill her now" song.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Sparky_S wrote:

Sweet Jesus why? Why would someone take the time to make this and why did you have to put the link up? It's like a car crash you don't want to look but you just have to...ahh:eek:

The one after it "magical trevor" is equally annoting yet I cann't stop laughing.."sawing a pigeon in half with a stick"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

Anything by Richie Kavanagh. My god, please die*

*-or at least have your vocal cord scraped out.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

That song by the pussycat dolls. I listen to the first line of the song and imidiatly turned it off.
    "I know you like me , I know you do" - my god , lyric writing at its worst.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭soph

There are nine million bicycle's in Bejing:mad:

Well hop on one love and keep going.

EXACTLY !!!!!! arrrggghhh she drives me bloody cracked!!!! and her first song.. i hate it more than spiders !!!!!

also.. maniac by that irish ****e dj !!!! arrrghhhh
    why why why!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

What if god was one of us?
    Just a stranger on a bus?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Anything by Katie Melua. There are 9 million bicycles in Beijing - who cares.
    I wish she would go there and ride them and fall off the great wall. Her voice and stupid lyrics make me want to retract my own head into my neck.

How can a man (Mike Batt) who wrote the wombles song write such tripe as the "closest thing to crazy".

Advertisement