Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Kill me now" song....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

That "Just want to dance the night away" song by Barenaked Ladies, I think.

It makes me want to stab people.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Shabadu wrote:
    That "Just want to dance the night away" song by Barenaked Ladies, I think.

It makes me want to stab people.
    That by "The Mavericks".
    There seemed to be a lot of that country-crossover in the charts back then.
    Blame Garth Brooks....
    Gareth O'Callaghan used to play that EVERY morning on his morning show on 2fm a few years ago.
    Another one of the reasons I never listen to radio since I got my mp3 player...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Angels

flikflak wrote:
    Anything by Katie Melua. There are 9 million bicycles in Beijing - who cares.
    I wish she would go there and ride them and fall off the great wall. Her voice and stupid lyrics make me want to retract my own head into my neck.

How can a man (Mike Batt) who wrote the wombles song write such tripe as the "closest thing to crazy".
    I agree with you, lovely voice DEPRESSING SONGS ARGGH!!!.

My kill me song is 'Your Beautiful' by David Blunt, its just depressing thats all ha

Oh just taught of another one that makes me feel like toppin meself

'If your not the one' by Daniel Bedingfield makes me very very saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddd!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Spicy Lauren

That James Blunt tune is doing my head in!! 'You're Beautifuuuuul!!' Aah shut up!!

And also coming up to Christmas: 'Fairy tale of New York' Pleeeease not AGAIN!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

That James Blunt tune is doing my head in!! 'You're Beautifuuuuul!!' Aah shut up!!

And also coming up to Christmas: 'Fairy tale of New York' Pleeeease not AGAIN!!
    I'll see your 'Fairytale' and raise you a Shakin' Stevens 'Merry Christmas Everyone' and McCartney "Wonderful Christmastime"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

The last few offerings from Eminem drive me up the wall .... We get it Em you have a daughter and you dont get on with her mother.. Great..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

... McCartney "Wonderful Christmastime"

god you must be grumpy... thats a great christmas tune, always makes me smile:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

Shazbot wrote:
    "I know you like me , I know you do" - my god , lyric writing at its worst.

no no no that's genius compared to "my hump" by black eyed peas.

"They say I'm really sexy,
    The boys they want to sex me"

Great just great. The whole thing sounds like they just made it up as they went alond over a demo track that came with a kiddies keyboard.

"Mix you milk with my cocoa puff, milky milky cocoa puff"
    What the fck is that supposed to be!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Closing Doors

Anything by Richie Kavanagh. My god, please die*

*-or at least have your vocal cord scraped out.

:D:D Thanks for that trip down memory lane...."and I not know no focail at all"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    no no no that's genius compared to "my hump" by black eyed peas.

"They say I'm really sexy,
    The boys they want to sex me"

Great just great. The whole thing sounds like they just made it up as they went alond over a demo track that came with a kiddies keyboard.

You must be some kind of idiot! It's clearly an analogy for the social inequalities that women face on a daily basis and the fundamental needs and wants of man that modern society has placed on them. This song speaks of the tools that God has given women to survive in this superficial modern world. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Oh, oh, oh I wish I started this thread.

Sugababes - push the button. Makes me ill
    James Blunt - Your Beautiful - Sounds like terrance and phillip from South Park
    Tony Christy - Is this the way to amerdildo
    Westlife - You raise me up.

Lots more, I have creativeless block or something

Deleted..

joejoem wrote:

Tony Christy - Is this the way to amerdild

Thats a classic :D One of my faves anyway.. Shala la la la la la... la la
    Shala la la la la la... la la

You know the words... :D

xzanti wrote:

Tony Christy - Is this the way to amerdild

Thats a classic :D One of my faves anyway.. Shala la la la la la... la la
    Shala la la la la la... la la

You know the words... :D

Even Saddam Hussein knew the words and he lived in a bunker while it was out!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Nasty_Girl wrote:

It means "Please ejaculate in my vagina".

Edit_double Post

xzanti wrote:
    The last few offerings from Eminem drive me up the wall .... We get it Em you have a daughter and you dont get on with her mother.. Great..

This really vex's me. If anyone mentions his daughter, mother or ex wife he goes mental in the next song, but every song he seems to release starts off with Haley this is your daddy..... He is pimping his daughter musically, and his music is crap! Really crap! AGHHHHH!!!!

shania twain - that dont impress me

only cuz shes the spawn of the devil

Agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

god you must be grumpy... thats a great christmas tune, always makes me smile:)
    No - you're wrong :D. It's shocking. Really. Honest to God. I'm all for Christmas schmaltz, but that one is horrenduous.

too many to mention........:D :D:D:D

We Be Burnin
    Sean Paul

We've Got the World Tonight
    Mickey Harte

The Whistle Song DJ Alligator

Spirit in the Sky
    Gareth Gates

The Ketchup Song

to name a few

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

God there are so many its hard to pick...but let me see YES I KNOW WHICH ONE IS THE WORST EVER... some of you might find this hard to believe but I am a girl who HATES and i mean HATES "Angels" by Robbie Williams. Oh my god, the worst, most over -played, over-rated song in the history of man kind. Please make it stop. It reminds me of that scene in Clockwork Orange where Alex has to viddy the Nazi propaganda while listening to Ludwig. Not that I have any problem with Ludwig, but I imagine that if they wanted to torture someone today they could just play Robbie singing Angels instead. :mad: BAN IT NOW!

• Advertisement

We Be Burnin
    Sean Paul

Makes my eye twitch......Gahhhhh!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Iron maiden- all of it :anger:
    choons

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

Forgot to mention anything by Sean Paul. My god that man must say the word girl atleast 500 times in one three minute song.

That new song thats out too , where the video is just a rip off of top gun. Think its Gareth Gates or Will Young.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

The milkshake song ... oh please god make it end.

... I actually like some of the drivel thats been posted on this thread, shame on me.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Just heard (and saw the damned videos for) these two. Had completely forgotten them (which makes me think there could be thousands more like them).

The Power of Love--Celine Dion
    I Believe I Can Fly--R Kelly.

Ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

That stupid Black Horse and the Cherry tree. I left the cafe in college coz I hate it so much. Does anyone else listen to the lyrics? SHE IS ASKING A HORSE TO MARRY HER! WHY? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY????

DawnMc wrote:
    That stupid Black Horse and the Cherry tree. I left the cafe in college coz I hate it so much. Does anyone else listen to the lyrics? SHE IS ASKING A HORSE TO MARRY HER! WHY? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY????

"no, no. no no no no, I said no no."

I think you'll find the horse said NEEIIIIIGGHHHHHHHHHH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

Ma haha good one! Another two Kill Me Now songs:
    Pump it Up
    Call on Me

I want to rip off my ears when I hear them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

DawnMc wrote:
    Ma haha good one! Another two Kill Me Now songs:
    Pump it Up

Pump it up? By Elvis Costello? Nay woman, it's a great song. :v:

Now a really really really really really really really really really really really really really bad song is "Man, I feel like a woman". PISS OFF!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Inisin

whiskeyman wrote:
    Killing me softly... Fugees.

Kill me quickly if it's played....

Same, I can't even listent to the original without wanting to smash the radio up and use the sharp parts to gouge out my ear drums.

Advertisement