Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Kill me now" song....

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    Yeah but it's the guy who sings that part... unless he has one too. :confused:
    Oops. I assumed it was da ho that sang that part. Ok, he was obviously singing it to one of the other guys in the band. Just replace "vagina" with "anus".
    Nasty_Girl wrote:
    I don't think so, they covered it from someone else. Somebody told me it's actually a hymn?
    Anyone know is that true?
    I think it is actually. And that gimp Brian Kennedy sang it before too. Another one who deserves a mention in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Anything by KT Tunstall absolutely sick of her tunes.
    But the award for similarities of sounding like nails dragged across a blackboard has to go to ...............
    7 Seconds - Neneh Cherry and Youssou N'Dour.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
    Also, anything on their current album and the last one (BEP pre Fergie were actually pretty good believe it or not).

50 Cent - Candy Shop. It's just so bad it's not funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

Oops. I assumed it was da ho that sang that part. Ok, he was obviously singing it to one of the other guys in the band. Just replace "vagina" with "anus".

Maybe he's just quoting the ho either but I would def put anus instead of vagina for it either way!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

the most horrible thing happened to me this morning, so bad infact It feels like it didnt happen and was instead a nightmare...but alas it happend:

I was in the shower and on the radio a man came on and requested....take a deep breath people....The christmas shoes! I mean, a man requested it! FFS!
    I couldnt do anything save slipping and falling to turn off the radio...I had to suffer through it in the shower!!!!

OMG! what a way to start the day ...I hope that was not a precursor to how the rest of my day will turn out. . .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Custom22

Duffman wrote:
    It's particularly bad when ugly people sing a line that goes something like "dontcha wish you were hot like me". But then maybe that stems from a dislike of ugly people too. Who knows.

Yes, I too find this irritating!!! :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

Makaveli wrote:
    50 Cent - Candy Shop. It's just so bad it's not funny.

'Ill let you lick my lollipop.....................'

*shivers* Man that guy should be shot again

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Brother A

James Blunt is a possible winner for me.
    Also, Toploader - Dancing in The moonlight - SHAAAAAAAAAAAAADUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Return of the Mac - Mark Morrisson. Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭sudzs

johnor wrote:
    Footloose...
    Oh sweet Jesus, that one is THE WORST song in the universe! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭sudzs

Apart from anything by Brian Kennedy, that if!

Advertisement