Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Clearwire problems I think!!!

• 05-12-2005 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Is there anyone on the southside of Dublin having problems downloading *.mpg files or streaming mpg's from Clearwire. I have noticed since last Wednesday the speeds have dropped so considerably that it takes about 6-7 minutes to download a 1mb mpg file. Streaming mpgs are also so slow that they are unwatchable. I do not have any problems downloading another file extensions... If there is anyone with a similar problem... it would help my case.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

i'm having the exact same problem. I'm in naas and its a disaster. Since about wednesday aswell this is happening. I haven't a clue what the problem is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Possibly related, but I can't listen to streamed music reliably over my Clearwire connection. It keeps disconnecting the whole time.

It would be handy if they stopped messing around with stuff and just let us use the service...

• Registered Users Posts: 31 boardmember

I know it's a disaster, firstly they restrict p2p now streaming media. I have logged a call with them... I would urge anyone else with the same problem to do the same. They need to pull the finger out a.s.a.p..

Advertisement