Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE SmackDown ! in Dublin July 2006

• 05-12-2005 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

WWE SmackDown will be in Dublins Point Depot sometime in July for 1 night only , i got this info from a mate who works in Aiken.

Tickets will be on sale sometime in Feb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭vannistelrooy10

NCIRL wrote:
    WWE SmackDown will be in Dublins Point Depot sometime in July for 1 night only , i got this info from a mate who works in Aiken.

Tickets will be on sale sometime in Feb

place will be empty tell him to tell aiken raw is the way to go.
    smackdown sucks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 LivingDead

Raw is better but I've been to a Raw show and never a Smackdown one.
    Please post a link. You're friend may not be a very good source.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

after last summers show im certain that they will be back.......................

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Sounds cool. Obviously I'd prefer a Raw show, but I've been to a Raw show before so it'd be nice to go to a Smackdown show as well all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I though the Point was to close next year for refurbishment?

Maybe it will be back ooen by then of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

RAW is better at the moment but who knows which will be better by the time July comes around. There will probably be a draft before then, which will change both shows...i assume sd will be the beneficiary of the next draft as it has the weaker of the two rosters. HBK and a few others should be on their way to sd. New talent that comes in before July may well improve sd also- WWE have brought up a lot of guys from OVW nd DSW and i can see that pattern continuing into 2006.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Right, the landscape of WWE should hopefully be a fair bit different by July. So it's hard to predict what the show will be like I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Cool if it's true but smackdown is Definitely short on talent atm. Hopely a draft trade will even up the roster's a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭NCIRL

Im delighted SD is coming it would be boring if RAW just kept coming over and in relation to the guy who said it will be empty im 110% certain it will be a completly SOLD OUT . Many people wont really care as long as its WWE and 6,000 fans will be there no doubt about it.

Im also looking forward to seeing , Batista , Orton , JBL , Rey and Kennedy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭gm1984

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭vannistelrooy10

NCIRL wrote:
    Im delighted SD is coming it would be boring if RAW just kept coming over and in relation to the guy who said it will be empty im 110% certain it will be a completly SOLD OUT . Many people wont really care as long as its WWE and 6,000 fans will be there no doubt about it.

Im also looking forward to seeing , Batista , Orton , JBL , Rey and Kennedy

what the fooook are you on??? we were treated to a smackdown feast his year 3 shows of which 2 were smackdown, the 1 in d rds was **** if stone cold wasnt there there wasnt a chance a crowd that big would have gone. btw kennedy is out injured indefinately
    batista is carrying a injury very similar
    jbl is crap
    orton is the only decent 1
    they will need taker if they are to sell out.
    if taker is there i am there, otherwise you might as well go se iww(no disrespect)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I enjoyed the 2 Smackdown shows this year. I think it would good to see Smackdown come back to Ireland, it would be cool to see the wrestlers who were drafted that weren't in Dublin last time and also new wrestlers who have come in......I'm sure some people would like the see Kennedy, Boogeyman etc.

But i'm gonna wait til it's officially announced!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Moogle

i thought the SD show in the RDS was far better (and not just because of Austin). Probably because RDS is better for pyro etc. Also, there was some guys on the mike for both SD shows. RAW guys said nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

Moogle wrote:
    i thought the SD show in the RDS was far better (and not just because of Austin)..
    agree..................................

Advertisement