Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards real slow?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

GoneShootin, if i really wanted to point out flaws i could point out that Darth Maul was a LONG time before the Death star. god sake man. know your star wars :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

GoneShootin, if i really wanted to point out flaws i could point out that Darth Maul was a LONG time before the Death star. god sake man. know your star wars :)

If I wanted to point out that Star Wars is ****e and that Star Trek is where it's at, I could encourage an off-topic flame war.

I could.....

But I wouldn't do such a thing. Such a thing would totally ruin this fine example to a helpful thread to combat boards.ie slow loading times.

And solitaryman, you are hardly one to talk about huge sigs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Darth Maul

i dont read your posts, but i feel your anger. because every time i go to read a post, all i see is this giant retard image.

says the man with a retard poem!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

I can see you're going to fit in well here... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Darth Maul wrote:
    says the man with a retard poem!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You've got a bright boardsie future dontcha?

BTW, your signature, while much improved from the previous ridiculous effort, is still breaking the sigrules

• Advertisement

RuggieBear wrote:
    You've got a bright boardsie future dontcha?

BTW, your signature, while much improved from the previous ridiculous effort, is still breaking the sigrules

Yeah with my attitude I'd make a good mod, Ya think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Odd thing for a noob to say...

A banned nob might say something like it though...

Odd thing for a noob to say...

A banned nob might say something like it though...

No its just that I can read

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Darth Maul wrote:
    Yeah with my attitude I'd make a good mod, Ya think...

NO

wasn't there some sort of starwars related hosted forum with a mod that got banned a year or so back?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

RuggieBear wrote:
    wasn't there some sort of starwars related hosted forum with a mod that got banned a year or so back?
    Been a Jedi banned, there never has. But a Sith...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

How RuggieBear couldn't find that himself is beyond me. Didn't Vader turn out to be bubbles?

Steveire wrote:
    How RuggieBear couldn't find that himself is beyond me. Didn't Vader turn out to be bubbles?

The really sad bit is that i did actually look for the forum but couldn't find it:o :o:o

Advertisement