Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Revision Help

Options
  • 05-12-2005 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Anyone got any tips for history revision? Is there any good revision book out for the 2006 exams? I find it such a pain to remember everything!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭ratboy

it's such an annoying course, there's so much info to learn but if you look at the sample questions there so confined and it's so hard to write much about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

How's the new course compare to last years?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

Well, since Im repeating i have to get used to the new course, its not hugely different to be honest except for the compulsory documents question and the pre- exam essay you have to do for around April. I find it a tedious exam, so much learning and writing and it was the same in the last course. Interesting to see how they mark the new paper come June...

Advertisement