Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Omnimusha 3 PC

Options
  • 05-12-2005 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Always wanted to get one of these now this out on PC soon, any use worth getting etc?

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Worth it for the intro sequence alone! Best cutscene, ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

That doesn't really answer the question...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

i only played a small bit, but on the ps2 the opening cutscene etc really get you really excited for the game and eager to get stuck in, but the game itself is (as much of it as i played...which is 2-3 levels) seems to be run of the mill same stuff as the previous 2 games, not to mention the jump from beutiful cutscene to average ps2 graphics, sorts of dampens the mood, might be better on pc. So its prob a good buy if you havnt played any of the previous Omnimusha's.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Onimusha 1 was good. Onimusha 2 was even better. The fighting gets a bit tedious on occasion when annoying pointless enemies just keep spawning in but the boss battles are some of the best in any game I've ever played.
    Never played Onimusha 3 but I heard good things about it. Also it features Jean Reno so it must be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Onimusha 3 intro movie

That is pretty damn cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

told you!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Wow...thats very long for an intro movie! Was good...don't see what the huge fuss is about though.

Was his bracer eating souls? I havn't played any of the onimusha games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

onimusha3 is really good on the ps2 you think that the whole time travel thing woundn't work but it does.A must have.

Advertisement