Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

media center epg + signal

• 05-12-2005 9:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭

hi guys,

i have just finished building a windows media center pc, and i have everything working except for the tv. in my house we have ntls annalogue service.

i am having a number of problems and i was wondering if anyone has encountered them before.

1. Media center doesn't pick up all the channels and the ones it does some are snowy.
    2. when i start the tv inside media center for the first 30seconds the picture has thick red & blue lines running through the background, you can still see the picture but it looks a little distorted
    3. the tv guide or epg, i can't get it to show in one go irish channels + english channels (if i select ireland as the region i can only get guide data for rte 1 + 2, tv3 and tg4 or if i select england or even northern ireland as the region i can only get bbc etc)

i welcome all comment anything at all.

cheers

Advertisement