Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special Forces: Where To buy?

Options
  • 05-12-2005 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭

Been around to few game shops in Dublin and theres no sign of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Did you ask at the desk?

It was buried at the back of a shelf in Game on Henry Street and no sign of it in Smyths. Asked at the counter in Smyths and they had a few copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭Macker1

Been around to few game shops in Dublin and theres no sign of it?

Picked my copy up at Smyths on the Fonthill road ( €29.99 ). Have also seen copies in both Game & Byrnes World of Wonder at Liffey Valley.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

When i went to get it in GAME in the square i had to ask at the desk, it aint on the shelves, its out the back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

You can always just buy online via the EA Downloader. Worked fine for me.

Fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

You can always just buy online via the EA Downloader. Worked fine for me.

Fairy

Yeah it's pretty fast too. I gave up trying to purchase it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

this has its own serial to play online i take it ?
    does original battle feild only have those 10 maps ? sux0rs !
    will have to buy this soon :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Placebo wrote:
    this has its own serial to play online i take it ?

Yes it has it own serial number. I downloaded it from EA. After initial problems with downloader works fine and have been playing since

Placebo wrote:
    does original battle feild only have those 10 maps ? sux0rs !

To be honest not sure how many maps but I think it is over 10. Shows how much I know even thou playing since release. Also remember each map has 3 differnet sizes which give a good variety. Strike at Karkland on a 32 man server and a 64 man server is alot different.
    Placebo wrote:
    will have to buy this soon :(

Yes you will;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

is there many bugs in this?

EA will have to patch the 1.12 patch if i'm not mistaken

idiots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I think there is feck all of them out. Went into the shop the day it was out and there was only 3 copies... got 2 of em...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

Loads of em in virgin in blanch. Got mine last Saturday. Dam laggy, like rally piss you off and never play again laggy, and i have a decent system( altough i havnt read the thread about some fixes here on boards)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Got this from cdwow, wish I didnt order from them now.

Hello,

Thank you for placing your order with us here at CD WOW!

We are writing to you regarding your order for: Battlefield 2: Special Force (Expansion Pack) Windows

We are currently awaiting stock of this title and hope to be able to dispatch this item to you on the 12/12/2005.

As soon as this item is dispatched we will send you an e-mail message confirming shipment.

From the date of dispatch, please allow up to 7 working days for delivery within the UK.

Please also rest assured that the delay to this item will not affect any other items that you may have ordered from us.

We will notify you immediately if there are any further updates with regards to this title.

We hope you will accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this delay may have caused.

Thank you for shopping with CD-WOW!

Advertisement