Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who want's to be a millionaire?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,937 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ain't Photoshop a wonderful thing? :rolleyes:

Would be funnier if it were true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭HybridTech

True or not. V funny. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

i could have sworn i saw that somewhere before and it was portrayed as true... and it was legit...**** where was it....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

I'm pretty sure it's a photoshop as I think they had to use the same font throughout the various countries' series. That font is clearly Ariel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

It's definitely been photoshopped. Download and zoom to 400% and you can see where they scrubbed the initial question out and overset it with new text. Could have done a better job on scrubbing it out too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭HomunQlus

Indeed, Photoshop is a great invention... Not as funny as it would have been if it would really be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

jerryadams wrote:
    It's definitely been photoshopped. Download and zoom to 400% and you can see where they scrubbed the initial question out and overset it with new text. Could have done a better job on scrubbing it out too.

way 2 much time on your hands!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

My God, she picked the wrong answer, she should know that its A!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

That's a poorly done 'Shop - zoom not required.
    I've seen better "What is George W. Bush's first name" - down to 50/50.. George or (somethingelse) Walker?
    heh.

Advertisement