Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom FM "The Latest" and "I-spot" Podcasts now On Line - Subscribe Today Its

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

Yes Pete, when exactly is the next instalment of the Two Petes talk rubbish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Rockiemalt wrote:
    is it jsut meor doesn't the 2nd 2 petes talk rubbish not exist....maybe i should go drink soem more benlyn

If you have iTunes you should be able to download the second Two Petes show. Failing that go to http://www.phantomfm.com/resources/podarchive.htm , select the show and then right-click to "save as" on your computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

mr reed said it would be the 2 petes but its mr cidael.. (sorry about spelling) and as much as i love that i love the 2 petes too.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hello all,

The latest of Phantom FMs "I-spot" Podcasts is now online.

The Flaws from Carrickmacross are this week's guest on I-Spot, Phantom FM's Irish new music showcase. Lead singer Paul Finn joins us for his very first radio interview. Paul talks about the journey from self-made E.P. to signing to Polydor in one year and we get to hear a couple of acoustic tracks too. Watch out for the release of their single "No Room" this March and catch their show in Whelans on March 28th. Grab this one now before The Flaws hit the heights of Snow Patrol, Damien Rice and Bell X1. Subscribe to I-Spot today at www.phantomfm.com/now/podcasts, always the best in Irish rock.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3 FrodoGirl

Those podcasts are pretty cool lads!!! Keep it up xxx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Hey folks! If you are enjoying the podcasts do give us some feedback! You can do as follows:

If you a registered user of iTunesyou can leave feedback there.

If you a are a direct downloader you can pop along to the following -

I-Spot Podcast feedback

Icon, The Latest, The Two Petes Feedback

Advertisement