Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ski Gear in Dublin

Options
  • 06-12-2005 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭

Wheres the best place in Dublin to buy ski gear like trousers and goggles and gloves?

Looking for something reasonably priced...

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

There was a website on TV3 breakfast TV programme yesterday morning, I damned if I can remember the name of it, that sold ski gear at very reasonable prices.

Hit google or maybe TV3 website might have it archived.

P.S ... I used to live in Switzerland, and you can get good ski gear this time of year in their local supermarkets and chain stores at very reasonable prices, so if you have a day free before you start ski-ing, you'll pick up something over there no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Lowe Alpine shop, temple bar.... dunno about prices though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Thats great lads - thanks - will try them at the weekend...

Is the gear in TK Max any good?

• Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

tk maxx has various brands, some of them pretty good, they have nike acg, convert, o'neill, quiksilver gear, all depends on the day you visit..

daveym wrote:
    tk maxx has various brands, some of them pretty good, they have nike acg, convert, o'neill, quiksilver gear, all depends on the day you visit..

Nice one - will give them a try also....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭javelin

millets camping..mary st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

ramblers way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

You missed lidi or Aldi i forget which.... They where selling quality Jackets and pants for 60 quid for both.

RasTa wrote:
    You missed lidi or Aldi i forget which.... They where selling quality Jackets and pants for 60 quid for both.

I tried Aldi in Cork but they were sold out in a couple of hours...

My girlfriend picked up ski trousers for €30 in the one in Fonthill... great value and they're nice!

Advertisement