Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any advice on buying Used 05 Ford Galaxy

Options
  • 06-12-2005 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

Come March '06, I will need a 7-Seater car. I am thinking of a Ford Galaxy or VW Sharan. I would buy a new Galaxy, but have been warned off this because of the new model that is arriving summer '06.

The second hand Galaxy is an LX 1.9TDI (115bhp) is costing 34,000. It is an ex-lease car, about 5 months old with 16,000 Kilometers on the clock.

A new VW Sharan will cost almost 40,000. It is also 1.9 Diesel but has 130bhp engine and one or two extras in terms of specs.

I have test-driven the Renault Grand Senic, it's a nice car, good price (under 30,000 for a top of the range), but the Galaxy feels so much bigger (I am 6'5" and need the extra space for comfort).

Anyone any advice?

Thanks,
    Jim.

Comments

Advertisement