Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it possible to transfer game saves from xbox to xbox 360?

• 06-12-2005 2:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭

i have been wondering about this cause i dont want to have to start my games again. and i would like to eventually trade my xbox in but if it cant be done then i dunno.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Seeker

I too would like to know this. I'd like to transfer my music from XBox to Xbox360 without having to type in the names of hundreds of songs again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭HomunQlus

I think it cannot be done just like this as the hard drive of the XBox is built into the console.

Maybe it is possible to open the XBox, take out the drive, put it into an external HD casing, then conncect it to the 360. But from that point I wouldn't know if the files could be read by the 360, also I wouldn't know where to store the files on the drive of the 360.

It's doubtful it can be done anyway. At least that's what I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

someone must know a way of doin it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Advertisement