Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 06-12-2005 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

hi guys

i am doing a project on PLC'S and PICS, i basically need to have a vb interface show all of the functions that a PLC does like when i fiddle around with the PLC development board (vary voltage) the interface will show this on the pc screen.

Any help whatso ever will be super as i am in a mess

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭daymobrew

What have you done so far? Show us some code.
    What functions and libraries will you be using? Have you read the documentation.

Aside: Please use a more specific title for your threads in future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 fly747ie

daymobrew wrote:
    What have you done so far? Show us some code.
    What functions and libraries will you be using? Have you read the documentation.

Aside: Please use a more specific title for your threads in future.

Hi ya i havnt really began yet, but i will be using vb code to basically act as a testing screen for the plc. As i havnt used vb before i would very much appreciate it if someone could give me a head start

kind regards

• Registered Users Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭daymobrew

List the complete details of the project and someone might give you some pointers.
    Is it for college? If so, your tutor should be consulted for help. That's what they are paid for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 fly747ie

It is a project that i have taken up myself so that it will give me experience on pic's and plc's as well as vb. I would be grateful for any pointers/suggestions

Advertisement