Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any1 else notice Eircom have reduced their prices?

• 06-12-2005 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

29.99(was 39.99) for home 1mb/128
    42.50(was 49.99) for homestarter plus 2mb/128

I left em last week for Smart and for 40.00 including free 24 line rental I am getting
    a proper 2mb/256 :D

Customer service in Smart is excellent btw, very easy to get thru to 'em and they phone u back when they say they will :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

What? including VAT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Anarchist

Ya

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

€29.99 for 3 months and €39.99 thereafter, read the terms and conditions willya

Sponge Bob wrote:
    €29.99 for 3 months and €39.99 thereafter, read the terms and conditions willya
    fs lol
    thats bollocks eh, no wonder why we all hate them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

On eircom.ie (stupid session based crappy links, BAH!)

**<snip>This offer will apply to all orders placed by the 9th December 2005. The monthly rental of €29.99 (inc. VAT) for home starter and €42.35 (inc. VAT) for home plus will apply until 31st of March, 2006. The promotional price applies to first time broadband connections only. After the 31st March 2006, the monthly rental of €39.99 (inc. VAT) will apply for home starter and €54.45 (inc. VAT) for home plus. Once-off connection fee of €9.99 (inc. VAT) applies to self-install orders only.

(edit: damn)

It is what it's.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

*beating to it by oneweb*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

Anarchist wrote:
    fs lol
    thats bollocks eh, no wonder why we all hate them

No wonder, indeed!

http://www.eircom.ie/cgi-bin/bvsm/bveircom/store/productDetails.jsp
    Is what I had come across.

So glad I am with Smart now and that there are stacks of isp's eating away at their customer user base and that NTL should pwn em bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

I signed up on November 7th. I just emailed my account representative asking if it is possible to cancel the subscription. Fingers crossed!!!

NTL BB has just become available to me.

Advertisement