Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help Perhaps??

Options
  • 06-12-2005 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Firstly I'm glad to find a forum dedicated to motors!
    I'm looking for a place where I can get a car thats been crashed or rolled, with its engine, wheel, suspension, chassis intact, I'd also rather if it was mid-engined.
    If anyone knows where I can find something like this can you please let me know somehow?
    Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Any breakers yard will sell you something like this as a 'damaged repairable' or insurance write-off. It is unusual to find a car that has been rolled or crashed with its chassis and suspension intact however as these usually suffer as part of the impact. The AutoTrader has a Damaged Repairable section as is worth a look.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Good old http://www.traynors.co.uk/
    of Armagh Road, Moy, Co. Tyrone
    have a fine selection of crahed/rolled Lamborghinis and
    Ferraris...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭sawah

Ok well I guess almost intact will do.
    Do you know of any breakers yards around the Galway area? I'm new to this whole situation and I'm trying to help out a friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try the goldenpages or buy a copy of the Autotrader magazine, breakers/scrap yards usually advertise in their.

Advertisement