Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 games for 115 euros in smyths?

• 06-12-2005 3:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭

I'm sure I saw that posted in a thread lately but I can't find it. Anyways can anyone confirm this and if it applies to all games? As i want to get Fifa and Tiger Woods asap.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

hate to rain on your parade but fifa is supposed to be awful./

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

evad_lhorg wrote:
    hate to rain on your parade but fifa is supposed to be awful./

Compared to the reviews i've read, thats un understatement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

I know but considering everybody seems to be a pro evo fanboy i'd say it isnt as bad as the reviews. Anything I have read about it in forums has said its ok/good. But im not expecting much, just want to play a next-gen soccer game on the 360.

Eurogamer gave it 2/10 so i'd say it was -5/10 before they even played it:
    Xbox 360 game -1
    EA game -2
    Not Pro Evo -2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭dave oc

I never heard about this, how long is it in for and does it apply to all games?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I know but considering everybody seems to be a pro evo fanboy i'd say it isnt as bad as the reviews. Anything I have read about it in forums has said its ok/good. But im not expecting much, just want to play a next-gen soccer game on the 360.

Eurogamer gave it 2/10 so i'd say it was -5/10 before they even played it:
    Xbox 360 game -1
    EA game -2
    Not Pro Evo -2

Thats a completely stupid way of looking at it.

A game doesn't get 2/10 if its any good, did you actually read the review? Then you'll see why it got a 2. The last pro evo I bought was pro evo 3 (also the first) and I havn't bought a fifa since 2002 because it is the same crap each year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

I was joking!

It got about 6.5-7/10 on most sites, but anyone who has played pro evo is going to give it a worse mark than anyone who hasnt.

Advertisement