Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

parking permits

• 06-12-2005 3:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭

guys i didnt bother getting one of these last week. can they be got now? i dont drive in that much but i will be this friday. i notice they dont have guys on the gates all day so if i just come in later will i get away with it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

i drove in at 12 and there was a guy standing checking... so i dunno. did you ask at the reception?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

no. only thought of the damn thing when i was leaving college today. will do 2mor though and report back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

They weren't there when I came in? Does anyone think that the car park has gotten fuller since the introduction of these Permits?

asked about it today and woman at reception said that they have run out of them and that when they come back in they will post it on the screens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

So what's the point if they don't have them? Can you still drive into the college without one?

• Advertisement

i was thinking that, i mean they cant not let me in if they dont have any.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I haven't seen "Security" on the gates since the first day (Dec 1st me thinks)......... Did I deface my widescreen with that crap for No reason????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

I've not been stopped / checked yet. Even if i've got one of these,i never display it.
    Also,just produce your student ID on entry and all will be well ( or so i've been informed )

Advertisement